FOMO Escapades

interested kim kardashian GIF-downsized (1).gif

FOMO is a real disease. For those of you still in the 18th century, FOMO is the “Fear of Missing Out”. And Morgan and I, well, we’re a walking FOMO catastrophe because it causes 99% of our problems. With the other 1% caused by us being hangry. But it’s also given us some of our best memories. From cracking up for hours dressed up as frat boys on a Booze Cruise to ending up in a random elevator party in Bangkok.

So join us on our quest for a good time! Because you can never have too many of those!

Peace out. Prachi out.

 

Leave a Reply

You have to agree to the comment policy.